Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Prayer

picture from Google Images
Heavenly Father,
I come to you praying for a certain person who's recently gone through some shock... Please, please help them to recover, and realize that You're the only One that can keep them from slipping.
Please show them that You love them, and that You are always there; that all of this has happened for a reason.
Help their friend's to gather around them, to be a light to them, that they will see your glory - that you saved their life.
You know that I am a Prayer Warrior for them... that I will never, ever give up on them. Shine Your light to them, Father... please.
They need You... they're blinded by the bright lights and the loud noises of the world. Oh please, Jesus... please help them.
I will hold their hand by praying... so many are. Even in just my small circle.
I all the more will. I will forever. Please heal them, Lord. Use this situation to turn them.
Without You, the world is dark... shine to them. Truly be a delight. Truly be the solar heat that wakens them. Truly be top of the world to them. Truly, truly tame the dragon, Lord. Bring them to victory.
Please, Father.... This is my prayer. Lead them down the right path.

Oh use me, Lord... Oh my God... use even me. 

In Your holy name... Amen.

No comments: