Monday, June 27, 2011

Prayer for an old friend

Dear Father in Heaven, you know this person very well, but he doesn't know you at all. He is blinded by the lusts and pleasures of this world and doesn't see the need for a God that saves. Please open his eyes to your saving grace and lead him to a life that will glorify you. He doesn't have any family, so I pray that you will help him find fellowship with Christians that will strengthen his soul. This person has hurt me very much, but I forgive him Lord, and I know you forgive those who repent of their sins, please lead him to the cross of salvation.
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

1 comment:

Hannah Leigh said...

I don't know who he is, Abi, but I pray for him, too! (I might know... but probably not.:)

Love you! Talk to you tonight!

Fighting!
- Hannah