Saturday, June 18, 2011

Prayer for You

Dear Lord,

I haven't know this person for a hugely long time, but you've taught me so much through them. They've become someone I go to when I need something, anything, and I know that this person will always be there for me.
 They've taught me alot about love, Lord.And I hate to see how this sweet love of theirs is returned.
 So without really giving away any names or people, I wanted to say a prayer for them at this moment, and the other people I know who are like this person.
 I wanted to pray that You would bless them. That You would draw them closer and closer to You; help them to see that their longing for acceptance isn't in vain-that You have accepted them, no matter how worn out by life they are.
 Lastly I pray that You would protect them.


 In Christ's Name,
 Amen.




 

No comments: