Monday, June 27, 2011

For A Friend

Photo from Google Images
 
Someone I know could be getting in over their head, Lord...
Please pull them out. Slap some sense into their heads and shout to them, "You deserve better!"
I know that people are worried for them... please use this to pull them into Your arms.
I don't know this person very well, Father... but you do. You know them inside and out. You've written their lives.
I ask that you please use them for your glory, Lord... don't let something bad happen to them.

All I can do - all we can do - is pray for them... Use our prayers, Jesus.

In Your holy name,
Amen.

1 comment:

Argentia Krystofel said...

I'm praying for them, too. Thanks for writing this out, girl. Glad to know someone else is praying, right along with me, that Jesus would use us, and our prayers, for His glory. It helps to remember He DOES have a plan...even if it might seem really hard, it's for our benefit, and His glory.